Command and Platform stabilisation
- Make sure the CLIs are using only published REST API.
- Verify Http success codes
- Introduce mock environment for testing the command without real backend, and integrate it in build cycle. (use moco server)
- Improve the man page for all commands and auto-generate man page.
- Improve the short and long options and make them consistent across all commands.
- Validate all commands schema and make sure zero errors
- Keep the docs are in sync with commands
- Reduce the size of docker image (move to scripting based docker creation)
- Add Https for both 8080 (CLI app) and 9090 (web command console)
- Keep the docs are in sync with platform OCS.