NCMP should be able to handle a large (10,000s!) batch of registrations at once. To make this possible we need to
- Create updated DMI Registry Yang Schema (using @yyyy-mm-dd) in changelog/db/changes/data/yang-models/dmi-registry @ 2021-12-13.yang to store Handle State
see also [https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/CPS-677+Support+%27public%27+Cm+Handle+Properties#CPS677Support'public'CmHandleProperties-December2021YangModelforPublicPropertiesSupport
- Add State, LockReason and LockReasonDetails as (Yang)Strings to the schema. Any validation or enum-limitations can be handled in the Java code.
- consider timestamp for retry and timeout related scenarios as part of same schema update to reduce overhead of Liquibase changesets
- Test/demo using CPS-Core
- Can create anchor with new schema
- Can add and create data
- Propose and agree new model (as draft commit) with team and stakeholders
- Can create anchor using new model
- Can add data for new model
- Can query data using file based on state
- Agree new name for dataspace. Replace Admin dataspace?
- Describe impacts to codebase
Out of Scope:
- No Code changes!
- No CSIT Test