Unreached CM-Handles status is updated as LOCKED with lock reason set to MISBEHAVING.
A new watchdog to be added to keep a check on LOCKED CM Handles and move them to ADVISED so the sync watchdog will progress them again!
The state for these misbehaving CM-Handles also need to be updated. A retry mechanism is required to updated the same. Conditions for cm -handles that should be retried:
- CmHandleState = LOCKED
- ChMhandleState.LocksReason = LOCKED_MISBEHAVING
- DataStoreSyncState.Operational.state = UNSYNCHRONIZED
- Frequency, 5 minutes?!
- as long it is configurable
- Should we give up?
- not for now, can be handled in future improvement
Acceptance Criteria :
- Configurable wake-up time/ frequence
- 'fake ' a misbehaving CMHandle -> watchdog processes should execute module sync for within ... minutes
- All 'misbehaving' cm handles should best to 'ADVISED' in one go
|129275,18||Retry CM-Handles that are LOCKED, Failed-to-Sync||master||cps||Status: MERGED||+2||+1|
|129366,3||CompositeStateBuilder added for building the compositeState||master||cps||Status: MERGED||+2||+1|