Status: In Progress
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: Frankfurt Release
Sprint:LOG Sprint 8
As an ONAP developer, I want a reference example for EELF logging.
We want a minimal, coherent, compliant example which shows:
- Logging via EELF.
- Two components, A and B, where:
- Tests call A via REST.
- A calls B via REST.
- Initialization/propagation/logging of transaction ID.
- Initialization/propagation/logging of invocation ID.
- Propagation of other MDCs including (but not limited to) FromAppId and PartnerName.
- Testcases which:
- Initiate a (dummy) request.
- Parse and verify output from components A and B.
This will exercise canonicalized provider configuration, and will probably assist in its development and/or refinement.
EELF and non-EELF examples should be equivalent.