his page is the design and reference site for the Logging RI. The following topics are being provided to the rest of the ONAP community.
- How to use the EELF Logging Library
- How to adhere to the logging guidelines
- How to implement the filebeat sidecar container to push logs to the ELK stack pod
- How to use the EELF AOP wrapping library
- How to ensure requestID tracking during distributed transactions
The goal of the logging project is to provide for automated or manual log analysis.
In order to meet this goal the following work items need to be addressed
- root pom
- subproject poms for library, microservice, docker image, traffic generator
- docker NBI and SBI images, push, tag procedures
- consumption of logging library in project poms
Log format compliance - the Logging Guidelines
Log capture - the OOM ELK stack
Filebeat config in the oom template yaml - see code for existing pods and the spec at https://kubernetes.io/docs/concepts/cluster-administration/logging/#sidecar-container-with-a-logging-agent
Log config - the OOM (currently duplicate) configuration
Logging annotation library
Logging code refactor to align with the guidelines and format.
documentation for wiki and readthedocs
minimal tx scenario
Questions on onap-discuss from the teams