Provide a mechanism for Rules to have a validation functionality capability injected into them via ingestion of a Data Dictionary file. This file would provide valid values that values and tuples should be checked against. Violations of this information would be included in the output payload for POMBA. This data would be updated on a regular basis and must be able to be included within rule generation dynamically.
- Rules are aware of Data Dictionary and are able to ingest into dynamically generated rules
- Values and tuples can be included in Data Dictionary file and are validated appropriately
- Results of validation against Data Dictionary are included in POMBA output
- Invalid values in dictionary are not included in Validation rules
- Data Dictionary can be updated and will be ingested without restarting service
Provides systematic way of validating data against predefined standards
Logging as per ONAP Casablanca standards