Resolution: Won't Do
ONAP configfiles are increasingly being templated for deployment with Helm. Logging provider configuration seems well-suited.
Provide examples of templated provider configuration documents:
- For discussion, including with OOM.
- For refinement and potential uptake.
In theory we might:
- Parameterize variation between provider configs, distilling differences into properties in values.yaml.
- Reduce the number of configuration documents under maintenance.
- Continue to support ad hoc configurations for special cases; no change there.
- Enable the rollout of ONAP-wide changes, e.g. syslog.
Initial examples NOT FOR USE.
|56111,1||Templated logback configuration prototype||master||logging-analytics||Status: MERGED||+2||+1|