As a user of POMBA, I want l-interface information available in A&AI to be available for audit/validation. I expect any available information to be returned in compliance with the Context Builder API, which is in turn compliant to the POMBA Common model.
I expect all the fields noted in the model shall be returned, when information is available in its source. I expect the dataQuality field to be supported as defined.
- Code complete, design tested, checked in and merged
- Tested against A&AI data (real or simulated; compliant to API specifications) that covers a range of response
- If possible run against real data in the integration lab
- Compliance with ONAP Dublin coding requirements
- Wiki pages updated as applicable
- Demo in working group, either stand alone or as part of larger, end to end demo.