As a user of POMBA, I want the system to recover and continue to audit in the following scenarios
- A context builder returned an error
- A context builder failed to respond
In this case, ideally a dataQuality=error shall be returned with a concise error message.
- Code completed, designer tested (oom deployment) and merged into ONAP
- Meetings ONAP guidelines around logging, code line coverage, etc
- Wiki and confluence pages updated as appropriate.
- Tested against several sets of simulated data (A&AI compliant API, for example)
- Tested with real components that directly interface
- Full robustness.