As a user of the Network Discovery micro-service, I want the Network Discovery API to return a HTTP error-code if the Network Discovery micro-service has not been properly configured.
We shall cover the following scenarios:
- Openstack host not reachable
- Openstack user ID is not valid
- Openstack password is not valid.
- Openstack API endpoint is not valid.
- Code completed, designer tested (oom deployment) and merged into ONAP
- Meetings ONAP guidelines around logging, code line coverage, etc
- Wiki and confluence pages updated as appropriate.
- Tested against several sets of simulated data (A&AI compliant API, for example)
- Tested with real components that directly interface
- Full robustness.
|76131,1||NetworkDiscCtxBuilder error handling||master||logging-analytics/pomba/pomba-network-discovery-context-builder||Status: MERGED||+2||+1|