Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Epic Name:K8S based Cloud region support - E2E integration
- Support deploying VM and Containerized workloads (VNFs) in K8S based Cloud regions.
- Support Helm chart based deployment.
- Show case using vFirewall use case and EdgeXFoundry use case
- Show case hybrid model (where firewall as a container, traffic generator and sink as VMs)
- SDC to support K8S Helm charts as artifacts in VNF CSAR [ARCHCOM:Y]
- SDC to support multiple cloud technology artifacts in one VNF CSAR. [ARCHCOM:Y]
- Note: This is the case where the same VNF executable can run in different cloud environments.
- VNF SDK to support the validation of VFND based on Helm changes and also a VNFD supporting multiple cloud technologies [ARCHCOM:Y]
- VNF Requirements to describe requirements on a VNFD CSAR [ARCHCOM:Y]
- SO to be made independent of Cloud technology. [ARCHCOM:Y]
- SO to pass userParams of 'createVNF' NB API to Multi-Cloud. [ARCHCOM:Y]
- CLI and VID to take userParams as input from the user [ARCHCOM:Y]
- Testing SO ability to bypass assignment functionality in SDNC [ARCHCOM:Y]
- Ensure (fix any gaps) needed to put information of containers in A&AI such as IP address assigned to it, VNF instance ID returned by Multi-Cloud. [ARCHCOM:Y]
- SDC Client for artifact distribution. [ARCHCOM:Y]
- Helm based implementation [ARCHCOM:Y]
- Upgrade functionality (Change management) [Stretch, more work to be done]
- Finish R3 functionality (OVN, Helm, VNF environments etc..) [ARCHCOM:Y]
- Testing to Ensure that current closed loop (with vFirewall) works end-to-end.
- Testing to Ensuring that change management functionality continues to work.
- Bare-metal K8S deployments.
- VM based K8S based deployment (but not auto creation)
- Cluster level isolation is not in scope.
- Only supports Helm based description of VNF
- TOSCA based VNF description is out of scope
SDC: new template
SO: new interface to bla bla