Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: Beijing Release
Sprint:OOM Sprint 7, OOM Sprint 8, OOM Sprint 9 - Beijing freeze
As a ONAP devops engineer, I want to use a global helm chart and values to deploy all of the components so that I don't need to deploy each component separately or define platform wide configuration values individually
Helm allows for the definition of a top level chart/values, under which we can nest each of the ONAP components. This will allow for fewer commands to deploy a system and pull up any important deployment specific variables into a single top level values file.
- An ONAP engineer can specify at least the following deployment specific parameters in a single file/command line that will override component default values:
- namespace prefix
- pull policy
- storage location (i.e. dockerdata-nfs)
- node port prefixes
- Should we allow image versions here as well
- An ONAP engineer can issue a single command to deploy all of the components in kubernetes utilizing the global parameter values.
- OOM code base is restructured to accommodate the new hierarchy, i.e.:
- values.yaml (new top level file)
- <repeated for each component>