Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: Dublin Release
As a policy platform developer, I want to create an interface with A&AI so that the process of look up of A&AI data required for policy evaluation streamlined and automated. I want to create an A&AI interface for any PDP engine in the policy so that when an event comes in from DCAE with information about vserver and vnc-id it should be possible to use that information to auto generate a query to retrieve information about related vservers or vnfs in that service. Hence, given a VM/VNF/PNF/ANF, the interface would enable any PDP be able to automatically use that value to lookup via A&AI API another VM/VNF/PNF/ANF within a service.
Need to look at drools/applications the A&AI code to see how the current use case have implemented. https://wiki.onap.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=38112853
Need to look into the JUnit test code to see if there are enriched A&AI messages from DCAE.
1. Given a vserver-id, return related VMs, VNF, PNF, etc. related to the vserver within that service
2. Given a vnc-id, return related VMs, VNF, PNF, etc. related to the vserver within that service
3. Given a VNF, ability to retrieve the related vservers, and VNFs
4. Ability for any PDP service to use the A&AI Policy interface
1. The A&AI query is autogenerated based on the information provided in the DCAE event.
2. The A&AI interface code is partially autogenerated from the A&AI API description (in .xsd)
3. Any PDP is able to use the A&AI interface and retrieve VM/VNF/PNF/ANF data