- Scenario 1:
- An external orchestrator registers with ONAP as a SOL005 compliant NFVO
- A designer uses SDC to design a new service that references some one or more VNFs
- The SDC presents the designer with details from the VNF-Ds including resource requirements of each of the flavors, the required input parameters and the external connections points
- The designer selects a deployment flavor, provides default values for the input parameters and specifies how the service should terminate the external connection points
- The designer annotates the service with a reference to a previously registered NFVO.
- The new service is cataloged
- Scenario 2:
- An operator requests a new instance of a service
- ONAP examines the service and determines that it needs to use an external NFVO to manage the service
- ONAP determines which NFs are referenced in the Service and for each NF package, ONAP issues a SOL005 resource upload request to the NFVO.
- ONAP creates an ETSI SOL001 compliant NS-D and issues a SOL005 upload NSD request to the NFVO.
- ONAP then issues an SOL005 instantiate NS request to the NFVO.
- The NFVO instantiates the network service as defined in the NS-D
- The NFVO replies with status
- relates to
Run-time ETSI Interface alignment
No reviews matched the request. Check your Options in the drop-down menu of this sections header.