Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: Beijing Release
Epic Name:Multi-site High-available Improvements - Proof of Concept
Epic Status:To Do
As a user of SDNC, I want improvements to resiliency of SDNC by support of Multi-site (Geo-redundant) solutions.
I want to achieve level 3, as defined in the ONAP Carrier Grade requirements - resiliency
Note we shall start with an manual failover solution in Beijing.
In particular, I want
- Enable SDN-C Geo-redundancy over IP transport
- Operate Geo-redundancy solution using Active-standby configuration i.e. the secondary SDN-C cluster is in a stand-by state unable to receive requests from SDN-C clients, while the primary SDN-C is healthy.
- Be able to initiate fail-over manually
- To operate after the manual fail-over, the previously secondary site as a primary site, while the recently primary site becomes standby secondary.
- Support fail-over mechanism with no impact on the SDN-C ONAP client e.g. MSO.
- Monitor Geo-redundant mechanism status to get info regarding the sites availability and log regarding the Geo redundancy mechanism events