As a developer, I want to provide the necessary deployment instructions and document on the ONAP wiki (https://wiki.onap.org/ )so that I can deploy a SDN-C high availability environment.
In particular, I want the OOM/Kubernetes solution evaluated for use in a resilient (multi-cluster) SDNC deployment, with particular care to look at concerns in the following areas
- Data replication
- Starting order of processes, etc (recipes)
- Restarting dead instances (or starting new ones in their place)
- Retrying operations interrupted by an SDNC instance dying mid flight.
- Status reporting
- load balancer (enough to distribute requests)
I expect the output of this exercise to include
- Instructions for multi-cluster SDNC deployments in SDNC
- Kubernetes recipe files
- A capture of any evaluation results.
- Deploying new instances due to load