Like in topic.
If service for PNF will be created before topic /events/unauthenticated.PNF_READY will be created in dmaap then service will not be able to read from it when topic will appear.
- work flow starts without any error
- service is instantiated
- aai entry for PNF is created
- work-flow starts to wait for corresponding message on topic /events/unauthenticated.PNF_READY
- even message will appear on topic, SO will not read it and will work-flow will not be finish
In SO is missing mechanism that take care about re-subscription to /events/unauthenticated.PNF_READY topic when it appears.
- Before starting any PNF service verify if unauthenticated.PNF_READY topic exists using command
- if it doesn't exists send following curl in order to create topic
- once again verify if it exists.
- If service will be started before topic creation there is need to restart SO-BPMN docker container