R6 M2/3 API and Functional Freeze
- The goal of the Functionality Freeze is to mark the end of adding functionality in the Release.
- After Functionality Freeze, no new visible functionality may be added to the release.
- The API development activities are over and a stable document describing the API is available to the community.
- At Functionality Freeze, the following activities have been achieved:
- All committed functionalities have been coded.
- All Functional Test Cases covering the scope of the release are defined (Project Team).
- All Functional Test Cases acceptance criteria are defined (Project Team).
- All source code includes unit tests (Project Team).
- The team is using the complete Linux Foundation environment (build, Jenkins, Gerrit, FOSS, Automated Unit Test, Nexus).
- A final list of externally consumable APIs is available.
- All vendor equipment has been delivered (Integration team)
No reviews matched the request. Check your Options in the drop-down menu of this sections header.