Support for ETSI SOL003 v2.7.1 Or-Vnfm Interface from ONAP to external VNF Manager(s)
Executive Summary - Provide an interface adapter from ONAP Service Orchestrator to external VNF Manager(s) using ETSI SOL003 v2.7.1 (Link to ETSI SOL003 v2.7.1) compliant Interface
- Support for Create, Instantiate, Query of a VNF using an external VNF Manager
- Support for Grant request from an external VNF Manager
- Support for ModifyVnfInfo using an external Manager
- Support for VNF Heal
- Support for VNF Scale (out, in, level)
- Support for Grant with Incremental resource allocation and HPA support using OOF
- Support for received VNF Life Cycle Notifications (LCN) from a VNF Manager and translation into DCAE Events
- Oauth2 based authentication support between ONAP and VNFM(s)
Business Impact - Enables operators and service providers to use vendor provided or internally developed ETSI compliant VNF Manager(s). Industry compatibility.
Business Markets - All operators and service providers that are using ETSI SOL003 compliant VNF Managers
Funding/Financial Impacts - Reduction in operations expense from using industry standard Interfaces.
Organization Mgmt, Sales Strategies -There is no additional organizational management or sales strategies for this requirement outside of a service providers "normal" ONAP deployment and its attendant organizational resources from a service provider.