When orchestrating the PNF-enabled Service Models, in macro mode, there is a button displayed in the PNF resource line in VID GUI. After this button is clicked, there is a VID/SO error displayed (probably no SO workflow exists/mapps to this button click action).
Remove the display for this button, under the following circumstances:
- If a Service Model includes a PNF resource
- If orchestration-type is "macro" for a service model
- After a PNF resource is assigned to a service-model
...don`t display the Button to dissociate.
The PNF object association to a service instance shall be removed, when Service Instance deletion is executed as a macro action as well.
Button shall be displayed, if the service model orchestration-type is "a`la carte".
- VID visualization of a PNF object -"Dissociate" button has a list of restrictions defined
- If a Service-Model orchestration-type=="macro" - button not displayed.
- If a Service-Model orchestration-type=="a`la carte" - button displayed.
- relates to
SO-2003 No workflow assigned to 'Dissociate' button in VID