R5 M2/3 API and Functional Freeze
- The goal of the Functionality Freeze is to mark the end of adding functionality in the Release.
- After Functionality Freeze, no new visible functionality is to be added to the current ONAP release.
- The API development activities are over and a stable document describing the API is documented and available to the community.
- At Functionality Freeze, the following activities have been achieved:
- All committed functionalities have been coded.
- All Functional Test Cases covering the scope of the release are defined (Project Team).
- All Functional Test Cases acceptance criteria are defined (Project Team).
- All source code has automated unit test (Project Team).
- The team is using the complete Linux Foundation environment (build, Jenkins, Gerrit, FOSS, Automated Unit Test, Nexus).
- A defined and documented final list of externally consumable APIs is available.
- All vendors equipments have been delivered (Integration team)
Functionality and API Freeze
No reviews matched the request. Check your Options in the drop-down menu of this sections header.