Update Dashboard code in ONAP to integrate/manage DCAE service application through DCAE DeploymentHandler/Inventory setup.
Following is covered part of this Jira
- Ensure dashboard code in updated to latest version available
- Junit (codecoverage requirement for 55% min for Dublin)
- Integrate with latest portal sdk
- Component containerization and delivery into nexus
- Create blueprint/helm chart to deploy this container part of ONAP install
- Test the integration on POD25
- Verify blueprint can be uploaded/deployed through Dashboard-DCAE Platform under OOM/K8s
- Validate blueprint generated from BP tool can be supported
- Validate ONAP DCAE DH and Inventory API can be integrated
Documentation to be done under current repo as readme text + DCAE release doc repo - https://gerrit.onap.org/r/#/admin/projects/dcaegen2
- Readme doc should specify steps on how component should be build locally and setup/tested
- Release documentation must specify steps on how to acquire the built package (from LF nexus) and be setup for end-user to use this utility.