As a ONAP control loop designer, I would like to have a data collector that can receive event/status notification data through Restconf APIs from xNF as well as domain SDN controllers that support RESTCONF protocol.
- A micro-service able to be instantiated and started at control loop deployment time.
- Able to set up connection tunnel with Restconf server with specific data type (route status notification in initial phase) to be received,
- Upon receiving the notification, the data message will be converted into json format and published to DMAAP to a topic of VES mapping.
- A&AI is updated with the any new status for certain resources from SOTN topology.
- Logging for collector's execution and performance.