As a user of POMBA, I want pnf information available in SDNC to be available for audit/validation. I expect any available information to be returned in compliance with the Context Builder API, which is in turn compliant to the POMBA Common model.
I expect all the fields noted in the model shall be returned, when information is available in its source. I expect the dataQuality field to be supported as defined.
- Code complete, design tested, checked in and merged
- Tested against SDNC data (real or simulated; compliant to API specifications) that covers a range of response
- If possible run against real data in the integration lab
- Compliance with ONAP Dublin coding requirements
- Wiki pages updated as applicable
- Demo in working group, either stand alone or as part of larger, end to end demo.
|77646,1||SDNC Context Builder : L2 Fabric Retrieval - pnf||master||logging-analytics/pomba/pomba-sdnc-context-builder||Status: MERGED||+2||+1|
|77648,2||SDNC Context Builder : L2 Fabric Retrieval - pnf||master||oom||Status: MERGED||+2||+1|
|77656,2||SDNC Context Builder : L2 Fabric Retrieval - pnf||master||logging-analytics/pomba/pomba-sdnc-context-builder||Status: MERGED||+2||+1|
|77993,2||Fix: NPE if there is no configuration ID||master||logging-analytics/pomba/pomba-sdnc-context-builder||Status: MERGED||+2||+1|