Status: In Progress
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: Frankfurt Release
Epic Name:ETSI Alignment Support
ETSI Alignment Support
As part of aligning ONAP to ETSI MANO, ONAP supports ETSI standards for packaging, operations and monitoring for managing VNF, PNF and NS.
- ONAP will support SOL004 for VNF and PNF package onboarding and distribution
- SDC supports PNF package onboarding and distribution - Done, need regression testing
- SDC will support SOL004 onboarding and distribution - currently supported
- ONAP will support SOL007 for NS package onboarding and distribution
- SDC will support SOL007 onboarding and distribution - new for Frankfurt
- ONAP will support ETSI runtime catalog Manager
- ETSI Catalog Manager will store and ETSI packages and provide APIs for SO, SOL003/SOL005 Adapters
- VNF, PNF and NS will be described by SOL001 standard.
- SDC supports SOL001 PNFD and its mapping to SDC AID DM - Done
- SDC will support SOL001 VNFD and its mapping to SDC AID DM for Frankfurt. If not, the current SDC internal TOSCA will be used.
- SDC will support SOL001 NSD and its mapping to SDC AID DM for Frankfurt. If not, NS onboarding needs to be handled manually.
- For VNF LCM, Package Management, LCM operations and Monitoring, SOL003 standard will be used.
- SOL003 Adapter will support Create/Instantiate/Terminate/Delete/Query/Get Operation Status VNF, Granting leveraging OOF (If the OOF VNF-level Homing is not available, the current service-level homing will be used) and VNF package management.
- For NS LCM and Package Management, LCM operations and Monitoring, SOL005 standard will be used.
- SOL005 Adapter will support Create/Instantiate/Terminate/Delete NS and SOL005 package management in Frankfurt.
- For EM triggered scenarios (LCM, Fault, Performance, Configuration), SOL002 standard will be used.
- For Frankfurt, VNF LCM notification will be implemented.
The current commitment level:
- SDC (P) : if SOL007 onboarding and distribution is not supported, NS package will be handled manually
- OOF (P): if the VNF-level homing is not available for Frankfurt, the current service-level homing will be used.
- SO (C) :
- ETSI Catalog Manager (C) :
- SOL003 Adapter (C) :
- SOL005 Adapter (C) :
- SOL002 Adapter (C) :