- Modify existing endpoints to include both put and post requests.
- Make currently implemented API's backwards compatible with new implementation
- Java API Method
- Implement use SDNC Operations class: org.onap.cps.ncmp.dmi.service.operation.SdncOperations
Use same flow as get and create end point
SDN-C Interface details are described here : https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/CPS-395+Spike%3A+SDNC+Interface+for+CRUD+and+Patch+Operations
Rest Endpoint defined on https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/CPS-390+Spike%3A+Define+and+Agree+DMI+Plugin+REST+Interface
Functionality defined in #2 in table below
- Agree term used across all interfaces 'update' or 'replace'. Should not clash/confused with 'path' operations.
- Good en clear OpenAPI definitions including examples
- Agree and implement/document HTTP Error Code for invalid Operation 400/500?
- record on https://wiki.onap.org/display/DW/CPS+Exceptions+and+REST+API+HTTP+Response+Codes (add section for DMI Plugin)
- E2E test using CSIT (incl. demo to team)
- Update Release notes with OpenApi