Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Sprint:OOM Sprint 7
- add nginx container to reverse proxy hostname coming from
DCAE world to OOM world.
- create DNS zone in Designate for simpledemo.onap.org. to point to the
K8S hosts where dcaegen2 service is running.
- add heat stack to deploy DCAE
- update SDC configuration file to dynamically inject the UEB servers
as those are in reality the k8s nodes ip addresses, as the dmaap
service port is exposed by the dcaegen2 service. This is done because
the service-change-handler container deployed by DCAE is getting the
UEB servers IP list from SDC itself, hence to enable resolution in the
DCAE VM, the IP has to be reachable. (Hence this config assume DCAE VMs
can route to K8S hosts). Previous config was using
dmaap.onap-message-router for UEB servers host, but this is not
resolvable by any DNS.
- add knob to deploy DCAE or not
- add DCAE related parameters in onap-parameters.yaml (initial config)
- fix DCAE healthcheck
- add support to keystone v2.0 and v3
- fix vm_properties robot file